The Resolution passed on February 11, 2021 created two Technical Commissions within the Joint Advisory Committee that have responsibility to make recommendations to the North American Development Bank to administer the binational fund for air quality monitoring. The Resolution describes the functions and membership of each of the two technical commissions in detail.
The Fund Committee makes recommendations to the NADB regarding contractual services and equipment purchases necessary to support the operations and maintenance of the three air monitoring stations in Ciudad Juárez. The Fund Committee directs the Administrative Unit to carry out the procurement steps necessary to make purchasing recommendations to the NADB. The Fund Committee approves the procurement policies and Conflict of Interest policies that govern the fund.
- MVZ Dra. Margarita Edith Peña Perez, Directora de Ecología del Municipio de Juárez
- Dr. Gilberto Wenglas Lara, Director de Ecología, Secretaría de Desarrollo Urbano y Ecología (SEDUE)
- Richard "Cory" Chism, Deputy Director of Monitoring Division, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Armando Paz, Environmental Analyst, New Mexico Environment Department (NMED)
- Mariama Mitchell, Texas Air Grant Project Officer, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 6
- I.Q. Valia Maritza Goytia Leal, Directora de los Laboratorios del INECC
- Anthony Dekeyzer, Assistant Director of Transit Operations, City of El Paso
The Administrative Unit carries out procurement activities under the direction of the Fund Committee and makes recommendations to the Fund Committee.
- Ricardo Aragón Burciaga, Jefe del Departamento de Verificación Vehicular y Calidad del Aire, Dirección de la Ecología del Municipio de Juárez
- Ing. Cesar Ismael Fierro Cárdenas, Secretaría de Desarrollo Urbano y Ecología (SEDUE)
- Sergio Vasquez, Senior Project Manager, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)